Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
On Christmas Day, the Steelers take on the Ravens in a game that will most likely decide the AFC North and a home game in the playoffs. The Steelers were completely outplayed the first time these teams met in Baltimore but with a recent winning streak of five games, the black and gold come in hot. Expect the game to be as hard hitting as ever with a playoff atmosphere.
Here are the Keys to A Steelers Victory
- There has to be a number two receiver. Coates is out, Green is out, Heyward Bey is out, Wheaton is out, who is going to be the guy opposite Brown? It’s down to Jesse James and Eli Rogers.
- The defense absolutely must stop Joe Flacco. He has put up some big games in Pittsburgh in prime time and the D cannot let that happen again
- The black and gold need to play with urgency. If they lose, there is a good chance they fall out of the playoffs completely. If they win, they pretty much assure themselves of the number 3 seed and the ability to avoid the Patriots until the AFC Championship game. This is as big of a game as you can have in the regular season.
- LeVeon Bell needs to be the focal point of the offense. In a game like this, ball control is important and that all starts with Bell. If DeAngelo Williams can get in the game, which is expected, it would be great to see him carry it 5 or 6 times as well, in order to spell Bell.
Here are a Few Things to Watch
- Big Ben vs. Terrell Suggs-It’s a rivalry that has been going on for years. Both guys respect each other quite a bit and they always try to one up the other one.
- Artie Burns-He’s been playing some solid ball lately, will he step up in the biggest game of the year?
- Mike Tomlin-Terry Bradshaw has now jumped on the bandwagon of people who know he’s not a good coach. How will he prep his team for this massive potential playoff clinching game?
- The Crowd-I have no idea what kind of a crowd to expect. Let’s see who shows up and how rowdy it gets on Christmas Day.